Upcoming Panel Discussion: Current and Future State of Interoperability
A lot has happened since our first Interoperability Virtual Panel Discussion two years ago. The significant progress made by providers and hospitals in the meaningful use of certified EHR technology, the passing of MACRA and the 21st Century Cures Act, and the publication of the ONC’s Shared Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap, are all impacting the industry’s decade-long march towards full Interoperability.
This year’s event we will bring leading Health IT thought leaders to the table to discuss both the challenges and the opportunities interoperability now presents, and offer their thoughts on what the next year will bring.
On this 75-minute webcast, our moderator and experts will discuss questions related to:
- Competing models for health information exchange – impacting or impeding progress?
- If the ONC continues to be funded, how will the Roadmap shape future policy-making?
- How does MACRA and the industry shift to value-based care impact Interoperability?
- How does the increase in patient-generated health data and population health management fit into the picture?
- How will the 21st Century Cures Act, which ensures EHR systems are interoperable, drive innovation?
- How do Blockchain and the Internet of Things advance an overall connected health ecosystem?
- David Harlow, JD MPH (@)
- Michael Matthews, President and Chair of the Board of The Sequoia Project and Senior Engagement Director for the CedarBridge Group
- Mark Frisse, MD, MS, MBA, Vice Chair of Business Development, Department of Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University
- Dave Bennett, Executive Vice President, Product and Strategy, Orion Health